High Profile jobs are waiting for you.
Irving, TX 75038 US
Our client, located in the Las Colinas area of Irving, is looking for an Accounting Manager. The selected candidate will be supervising activities pertaining to the accounting and reporting of all transactions involving General Ledger Accounting. In addition, this person will be responsible for developing internal accounting controls, generating various reports, and assisting with the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process.
- Must have 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, or accounting OR CPA preferred.
- Must have the confidence and maturity to communicate effectively with leadership throughout the company.
- Must have above average computer skills in Excel and experience in ERP software, preferably D365.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to function under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills are required as this role will work across the organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter | Accounting & Finance
Tonja is a 4th generation Texas A&M graduate, degreed accountant, and former CPA with public accounting and industry experience. She gravitated from accounting into accounting/finance recruiting and has over 20 years of recruiting experience. In her previous roles, she was a Manager of Recruiting for Coca Cola Refreshments where she spent the last 3 of her 8-year tenure leading Supply Chain and Manufacturing national recruiting for bottling plants in the US. Tonja joined the High Profile team in 2021 in our Accounting/Finance division where she delivers high-touch, specialized recruiting across the DFW metroplex!
Outside of work, Tonja is the mother of two sons, a DAS foster mom to her cats, a travel enthusiast (she loves to travel the world), and is an avid yoga practitioner!