High Profile jobs are waiting for you.
Contract Project Manager
Plano, TX 75024 US
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in marketing settings and a knack for streamlining workflows? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client' s team as a Project Manager. Your role will be crucial in enhancing efficiency, collaboration, and communication within their dynamic organization. If you' re process-oriented and have extensive knowledge of workflow tools, particularly Air Table, we encourage you to apply!Responsibilities:
- Utilize your strong project management skills to oversee and drive projects in a marketing-focused environment.
- Collaborate seamlessly between Marketing and Finance departments to facilitate cross-functional alignment.
- Leverage your expertise in workflow tools, especially Air Table, to streamline processes and enhance team productivity.
- Define business requirements and establish team dashboards and workflows for efficient project execution.
- Assist in organizational efforts, clarifying project objectives, and working towards effective solutions.
- Play an active role in building, enhancing, and driving the implementation of necessary workflows.
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Ellie received a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Iowa. Upon graduating, she began a career in retail recruiting and management. In 2017, she had the opportunity to relocate with her position from her home state of Illinois to the DFW area. She couldn’t say no to a new life adventure and more sunshine! She has enjoyed planting roots in the south and hasn’t looked back since.
Ellie has always enjoyed recruiting, human resources, and providing quality customer service. In 2018 she was introduced to the staffing industry where she was a top producer, helping the branch she managed set new records on a regular basis.
In her spare time, Ellie enjoys traveling the world, trying new restaurants, seeing family and friends, and cuddling up with her doggy daughter, Ruby.