High Profile jobs are waiting for you.
McKinney, TX 75070 US
Are you a hands-on HR Manager seeking a great opportunity with a growing company? Do you have a passion for HR programs, compliance, and developing others? Do you have strong customer service skills and a proven track record of building successful relationships between field offices and the HR team? The ideal person for this role will have experience leading and motivating others, putting policies and procedures into place, streamlining and creating efficiencies, establishing succession plans and performance goals/objectives, and spearheading other strategic and tactical initiatives. If this describes you, keep reading!
- In-office role but great company culture – team-oriented, down-to-earth, “ small company” culture but not a small company
- 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision for self + children
- 401k + match
- Life Insurance, LTD
- Business casual dress code
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing or industrial multi-state, multi-site environment
- Bachelor’s degree required; SHRM or HRCI certification highly preferred
- Experience with Famous and BambooHR is strongly preferred
- Experience with Colorado labor laws is highly preferred
- Must be able to travel a few times per quarter or as needed (travel will be more frequent initially)
- This is a 100% in-office position in the McKinney (TX) area
Meet Your Recruiter
Sara Stoub, CIR, CSP
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant | Human Resources
Joined High Profile in 2014
Sara earned her Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Biology from Texas Tech University. Immediately after graduation, she began her recruiting career with one of the largest privately-held staffing agencies in the United States. Sara went on to become a Field Recruiter for one of the largest beverage manufacturing and distribution companies in the world, where she specialized in all levels of recruitment for the multiple Market Units she supported in Memphis/Little Rock, West Texas, and, most recently, Dallas/Fort Worth. In addition to 15 years of experience, Sara has also obtained her CIR (Certified Internet Recruiter) and CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certifications. Sara also serves on the Board of Directors for DFWTRN and is involved in DallasHR.
In her free time, Sara loves to spend time with her husband, beautiful children Riley and Reece, her two dogs, and her large family. She also enjoys the outdoors, running, yoga, and traveling.