High Profile jobs are waiting for you.
Sr. Analyst, FP&A
Frisco, TX 75034 US
High Profile has partnered with our client to find a FP&A Sr. Analyst with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude. This is a highly visible and key role within the Corporate Finance / FP&A team. This individual will be involved in the overall financial planning, analysis and reporting for the organization while also owning high priority components of the finance function. The role will work hand in hand with the VP, Corporate Finance on developing, implementing and executing a holistic approach to providing financial support for the entire organization. Executing ad-hoc projects as well as ownership of various components of the financial reporting function are within the scope of this role. The individual will be required to work cross-functionally to provide the leadership team and external stakeholders financial insight and guidance. The Corporate Finance & FP&A team digs into trends, analyzes value-creating opportunities and assists the Corporate Development team with acquisition opportunity evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA/CPA a plus
- Minimum 3 years of progressive, well-rounded financial analysis experience
- Investment banking or PE experience with exposure to digital infrastructure, communications infrastructure or wireless telecom industry a plus
- Experience with a recurring revenue business model a plus
- Analytical, with ability to receive and interpret information, analyze multiple variables, and make effective decisions under pressure, in a fast paced business environment
- Must have the ability to work with large amounts of data, decipher what is relevant, and summarize for management
- Quick learner with ability to operate independently, lead multiple processes and meet tight deadlines while balancing competing priorities
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and data modeling skills
- Knowledge of database structures, Microsoft Dynamics F&O and Power BI a plus
- Hands-on experience with one or more major ERP systems a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Tiffany Willis, MBA, CSP
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant | Accounting & Finance
Joined High Profile in 2017
Tiffany was born and raised in the natural state of Arkansas. She earned her Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Central Arkansas. After college, she completed Military Police training in the Army National Guard before relocating to Dallas to begin her seven-year career in Accounting and Finance while simultaneously obtaining her Master of Business Administration degree. Tiffany serves on the Board of Directors for the Women’s Finance Exchange of Dallas where she oversees Programs. She has also obtained her Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) certification. She has a natural devotion to people and feels fortunate to be in a position as a recruiter to assist people every day.
Outside of work, she loves spending time with her husband and beautiful daughters. She also enjoys traveling, reading, and hosting game nights with family and friends.